Health benefits of eating Ajwa dates:
Ajwa dates are high in magnesium making them heart healthy. Regular consumption of Ajwa dates leads to good bone and teeth health since this date is rich in calcium and phosphorus. Ajwa dates come from the date palm in Saudi Arabia.
Ajwa dates health benefits :
- Heart health – Heart attacks are becoming more and more frequent these days. Regular intake of Ajwa dates stops blood vessels from constricting, strengthens the heart and improves the functioning of the heart. Ajwa dates benefits for heart can be confirmed by the mere fact that it contains Vitamin B which assumes an imperative role in the removal of harmful levels of homocysteine in blood. Magnesium found in these dates helps in maintaining heart’s rhythm.
- Bones and teeth – This variety of dates is rich in calcium and phosphorus which in turn help in keeping the bones and teeth in sound health. Ajwa dates health benefits includes overcoming calcium deficiency. The significant amounts of minerals present in these dates make it a superfood for strengthening bones and fighting off painful ailments.
- Diabetes – Dates contain large amounts of natural sugars, such as glucose, fructose and sucrose, which immediately boost energy levels. Ajwa dates benefit for people suffering from diabetes is that it has a low Glycemic Index, which means eating Ajwa dates does not result in a significant increase in blood sugar.
- Boosts the immune system – Ajwa dates serve as an excellent antioxidant source. Selenium and other essential nutrients present in it may also be able to prevent cancer from occurring. Including Ajwa dates in your daily diet aids the body to correct the functioning of the immune system. It also helps fight off various infections and strengthens the body’s immunity.
- Pregnancy – It is perceived that Ajwa dates health benefits also extend to pregnant women. Eating Ajwa dates on a regular basis during pregnancy activates the womb muscles and helps in the womb movement at the time of delivery. These dates also minimize post-natal bleeding.
This is a Vegetarian product.
Net Weight: 1 Packet (400 gm)
|Packaging Type||Temper Proof Plastic Box Packing|
|Quality Available||A Grade|
|Packaging Size||400 gm|
Disclaimer – The actual product may vary from the images shown on the website The actual colours may be vary from those shown depending on the device you are.