Buy 100% Natural Carom Seeds or Ajwain is also called bishops weed or carom. It resembles caraway and cumin seeds.
Net Weight - 200gm
Carom Seeds (अजवाइन)
- Ajwain is also called bishops weed or carom. It resembles caraway and cumin seeds. It has the aroma of thyme and contains Thymol. Ajwain is used in flavouring of dish
- We bring to you fresh ajwain directly from farmers of Rajasthan. 100% veg and pure ajwain. Grown with no pesticides or fertilisers
- It is dry roasted or fried with ghee, to get its subtle and complex aroma. Its consumed post lunch or dinner for digestion of food
- Ajwain has medicinal properties and is used in traditional ayurvedic medicines
- It is used for stomach disorders and has carminative properties