These are rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Hence, these are considered superfoods. They detoxify the body and boosts immunity. Prevents anemia, cancer, etc.
Each Fruit Weight - 300-450gm
* The minimum quantity order is - 5 pc
Due to COVID19 restriction delivery is available in Metro Cities of India only which includes Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Chennai.
About the Product
Essential for hair care, skin care, and eye care. Necessary for pregnant women as it prevents birth defects, and aids in the bone development of the fetus ensuring a healthy pregnancy did you know?
Storage and Uses
It contains small amounts of several nutrients. It’s also a decent source of iron, magnesium, and fibre.
Here are the nutrition facts for a serving of 3.5 ounces, or 100 grams (1Trusted Source):
- Calories: 60
- Protein: 1.2 grams
- Fat: 0 grams
- Carbs: 13 grams
- Fibre: 3 grams
- Vitamin C: 3% of the RDI
- Iron: 4% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 10% of the RDI
Dragon Fruit Health Benefitsit has many potential health benefits, including:
- It’s rich in antioxidants like flavonoids, phenolic acid, and betacyanin. These natural substances protect your cells from damage by free radicals -- molecules that can lead to diseases like cancer and premature ageing.
- It’s naturally fat-free and high in fibre. It makes for a good snack because it can help keep you full for longer between meals.
- It may help lower your blood sugar. Researchers say this might be partly because it replaces damaged cells in your pancreas that make insulin, the hormone that helps your body break down sugar. But the studies were done on mice, not people. It's unclear just how much you'd have to eat to get these benefits.
- It contains prebiotics, which are foods that feed the healthy bacteria called probiotics in your gut. Having more prebiotics in your system can improve the balance of good to bad bacteria in your intestines. Specifically, it encourages the growth of the probiotics lactobacilli and bifidobacteria. In your gut, these and other helpful bacteria can kill disease-causing viruses and bacteria. They also help digest food.
- It can strengthen your immune system. It is high in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which are good for your immune system.
- It can boost your iron levels. Iron is important for moving oxygen through your body and giving you energy, and dragon fruit has iron. And the vitamin C in dragon fruit helps your body take in and use the iron.
Dragon Fruit Health RisksDragon fruit is generally safe to eat, although studies have reported isolated allergic reactions. Symptoms include swelling of the tongue, hives, and vomiting. This type of reaction seems to be very rare.
If you eat enough red dragon fruit, it might turn your pee pink or red. This symptom looks more alarming than it actually is. The same thing can happen if you eat a lot of beets. Your pee should turn back to its normal colour once the fruit is out of your system
* The minimum quantity order is - 5 pc.