✔️ Homemade, Sun-Dried, Traditional Pickles of Bihar
✔️ NO Preservatives, NO Colors, NO Additives
✔️ Delivered across India in 3-7 Days
✔️ Store in a cool dry place. Use a fresh, dry spoon to take the pickle out.
Garlic, Ginger, and Chilli Mix Pickle
A burst of Indian flavors - VILLKART's handmade mix pickle is prepared with (almost) equal quantities of garlic, green chilli, and ginger. Pair it with pipin' hot parathas to make a perfect morning!
Mixed Pickle Ingredients
include Garlic, Ginger, Green Chili, Lemon, Mustard Oil, Mustard, Coriander Powder, Cumin, Carom Seeds, Fenugreek, Fennel Seeds, Black Cumin Seeds, Nigella Seeds, Asafoetida, Turmeric, Amchoor, Black Salt, and Salt
How we make the Garlic Mix pickle:
Our mixed pickle recipe is inspired from the traditional Indian recipe handed to us over generations.
- The pickling process begins with separated the garlic Buds. Then, the buds are peeled, and sun-dried for a couple of days.
- Green Chillies are washed, and cut in small pieces, and kept in the sun along with an equal quantity of peeled Ginger. All three ingredients are kept in the sun so that the moisture disappears.
- Next, fresh lemon juice is squeezed. Lemons are cleaned, kept in the sun, cut into small pieces, and the juice is taken out.
- Then, Garlic, Ginger, Chilli is mixed with Salt, Lemon Juice and Turmeric - and kept in the sun for a day.
- Finally, spices are mixed, roasted and ground before being mixed into the pickle. After 3 more days outside in the sun, the pickle is stored in traditional utensils, called martabaan.