A mix of Cumin Seeds, Ajwain, Saunf, Mustard Seeds & Methi Seeds | Indian 5 Spices 200gms (fenugreek, cumin, ajwain, fennel & black mustard seed)
Panch Phoran Masala (5 Spice Mix)
Panch Phoron or Bengali five spices is a colourful blend of flavourful seeds.
- Panch Phoron is usually fried in oiler ghee before adding anything else while making Indian dishes.
- Premium Panchphoran masala/spice blend consumed mostly by Bengalis or in East India.
- Cumin seeds (जीरा)
- Fennel seeds (सौंफ)
- Fenugreek seeds (मेथी दाना)
- Mustard seeds (सरसों के बीज)
- Nigella Seed/Kalonji/magrel (कलौंजी/मग्रेल)
Net wt: 200g
Always store whole spices in dry and away from heat.