Shipping & Return
Kashmiri Saffron is PUREST SAFFRON/ZAFRAN/JAFRAN consists of orange-red stigmas of the saffron plant, growing since 1980’s in Pampore valley, Kashmir.
Net Weight - 1gm
Grown in Kashmir at an altitude of over 1,600 meters, saffron is tightly woven into the local economy, with more than 20,000 families engaged in related businesses, mostly in the districts of Pulwama, Srinagar and Budgam. The prized spice is extracted as threads from the stigma and style of the flower.
- Kesar is used as a flavouring agent in many food preparations like dessert, kheer, tea making etc.
- GOOD FOR SKIN CARE AND FOR PREGNANT WOMEN: Known for the health benefits it can be consumed every day by women and children. Daily consumption of Kesar is recommended during pregnancy. Saffron is known to help in digestion and controls mood swings.
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Saffron has many medicinal values and is used in Ayurvedic and Unani medicines too. It's used in both veg and non-veg preparation, apart from desserts and ice creams and kulfi. Kesar is also added in Biryani, various rice dishes, sweets, milk, Kesar badam etc.
- PACKAGING: Kashmiri saffron is hygienically processed, cleaned and packed in ceramic bottles as shown;
- WHY IS OUR SAFFRON COST EFFECTIVE: Sourced directly from farmers, our saffron comes directly from our farmer partner. The fresh and strong aroma is the essence of quality mongra saffron from Kashmir.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.