5-8% Curcumin Lakadong Turmeric Powder
- High curcumin Lakadong turmeric or Curcuma long A is known for its medicinal value and quality. It has high curcumin content which makes it healthy.Net wt: 250gms
- Curcuma long A- turmeric powder is sourced directly from the growers of turmeric from the Jaintia Hills of Meghalaya
- Taste the healthy, naturally grown flavoursome turmeric from an of India known for its high curcumin content
- No artificial fertilizers or pesticide is used.
- Special feature: natural
Lakadong Turmeric Powder
Lakadong Turmeric from the hills of Meghalaya is known for its high curcumin content, the main reason behind all of its therapeutic properties. It is in fact, the best therapy for skincare. Add a percent of lakadong turmeric to your curries, pickles, stew, or soups and get the desired color, flavour, and taste. One can even make turmeric tea by adding a dash of this spice to combat seasonal effects on health.
Health benefits of Lakadong Turmeric Powder
- High curcumin content of approx. 6-8% makes it a favourite of health watchers! This turmeric adds a great flavour and taste to your food; Mix Lakadong Turmeric Powder with buttermilk or water to cure chronic intestinal problems; The farmers who process and powders these spices do not use any chemicals, fertilizers, or pesticides
- Drink on an empty stomach (Add 20 drops of turmeric juice mixed with a pinch of salt helps in dispel germs)
- Turmeric powder mixed in One Glass of milk is effective in curing bronchial asthma, cough, and cold problems
- One teaspoon of honey mixed with Lakadong turmeric powder and bitter gourd helps in relief from measles
- It is used in Ayurveda, for skin healing and to treat other skin conditions
Considered to be the world’s best turmeric, its high curcumin content (more than 6%) makes it a powerhouse of medicinal values. It is the ultimate choice to maximize health benefits like reducing inflammation, fighting obesity, boosting immunity, and keeping diseases away. Due to its high potency, a teaspoon of it works wonders with warm milk to pep up your energy levels and enrich your health.
Disclaimer: The benefits stated here are only suggestive and not medically proven. Please consult your doctor if you suspect a medical condition.
Did you know?
Unlike normal haldi which is yellow in color, this turmeric powder is rich in curcumin value and hence has an orange to dark orange color.