Deshi Chana Sattu Litti, sometimes, along with chokha, is a complete meal that originated from the Bhojpuri region of the Indian states of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh. It is a dough ball made up of whole wheat flour and stuffed with gram flour, pulses and mixed with herbs and spices.
Limited only 25 First Orders.
Pre-Booking for This Weekend
1. (Saturday) - 28/01/2023
2. (Sunday) - 29/01/2023
Delivery Time: 9 am to 3 pm & 4 to 8 pm
Through Whats apps Confirm the Delivery Time - +91 99737 18980
Ingredients for Litti :-
- Wheat flour I Ajwain(carom seeds) I Ghee I Salt
- Sattu I Ginger I Green chilly I Green coriander(dhaniya) I Jeera(cumin seeds)
- Ajwain(carom seeds) I Mustard oil I Pickle spices I Lemon
- Salt - add to taste ( 1/2 tsp)
- Brinjal I Tomatoes I Green Chillies I Ginger I Green coriander I Mustard oil
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.