Green Moong Daal is one of the best vegetarian Superfoods that has been praised for its amazing health benefits. Whether cooked or eaten raw when sprouted, Moong dal is always tasty and an excellent source of valuable nutrients and protein. This moong dal delivers pure, healthy, chemical and pesticide-free cooking ingredients that make your lifestyle healthier.
Masoor Dal is one of the most well-known Indian lentils. This dal is with no skin and red in color. It helps in cleansing your skin by removing impurities. The high amounts of fiber in the red lentils help in lowering cholesterol while potassium helps in lowering high blood pressure. Red lentils have a low glycemic index, which makes them an ideal food for people with diabetes. It boosts immune power. This dal is supple and cooks very speedily with a nice, earthy taste It has dietary fiber, vitamin B1, Folate and minerals all with almost no fat.
- Calories: 350,
- Carbs: 60 g,
- Fat: 2 g,
- Protein: 23 g.
- Rich in cholesterol-lowering fiber.
- High protein content with essential amino acids like isoleucine and lysine.
- Good source of potassium and antioxidants.
- Calcium and magnesium content help in the straightening of bones and teeth.
- Folate and vitamin B helps in neutralizing inflammation.
- Store in a cool and dry place.