Blend berries with yoghurt for an appetizing smoothie or enjoy as is for a guilt-free treat.
About the Product
Raspberry is a commercial fruit grown across temperate regions around the world. They are grown for the fresh fruit market and for commercial processing. Research suggests organic Raspberry has shown anti-oxidant capacity while non-organic Raspberries help to improve the management of obesity.
- Raspberries are high in antioxidants, protect against cell damage. Raspberries may positively impact your blood sugar due to their high fiber and tannin content.
- Raspberries may reduce aid weight loss and decrease signs of aging.Helps decreasing obesity as well as risk of fatty liver. Excellent source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B-6 helping body metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Storage and Uses
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Add them in desserts , cakes cookies etc. Eat them fresh.
- Blend them with yogurt for an appetizing smoothie or enjoy as is for a guilt-free treat.