Buy 100% Natural White pepper, like black pepper, is made from the berries of the pepper plant, also known as the Piper nigrum. Unlike black pepper, however, white pepper comes from berries that are picked at full ripeness. These berries are then soaked in water to ferment.
- Used mainly in European dishes like cream-based soups, sauces, pies and mayonnaise
- In Indian foods, it is used for white cream-based curries and gravies. Kerala whole spices from the hills of Idukki, Kerala
- The spices are processed and packed in a traditional way & it's free from pesticides and other chemical impurities
- All our products are packed in reusable zip pouch bags, this helps in retaining the aroma and freshness of spices inside
How to Eat
- There are a lot of ways to eat white pepper. Here are some,
- Add the white pepper in fish curry and cream soups.
- You can also add it for marinades, stews, salad dressing, poached fish, and pickling.
- It is beneficial for flatulence and intestinal upsets.
- You can also get rid of nausea, even lower chills, and fever.
- White pepper gives extra flavor when you add it to the drinks and foods.
- To cure nerve pain and scabies, apply the white pepper on your skin directly.
- In Indian cuisine, white pepper powder is used for cream-based gravies, white, and curries.
Nutritional Values of White Pepper
Adding this delicious spice to your foods is the best way to use the nutritional value of white pepper. White pepper helps to absorb the extra manganese, iron, and fiber in your diet, while also providing tons of additional flavor and antioxidants.
One tablespoon of white pepper contains approximately,
|Total Fat||0.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g|
|Vitamin C||1.5 mg|
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.