Flax seeds (अलसी/तिसी)
Flax is an incredibly versatile plant and has been used for thousands of years for food, and medicine.The Ancient Egyptians even saw flax as a symbol of purity and strength. In present day, flax seeds, also known as linseeds, provide a great source of protein and fibre.
✔ Helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
✔ Omega 3 is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid used.
✔ Supports a balanced diet and active lifestyle.
✔ Organic, Vegan, Gluten-Free with nothing added.
- Food Preference Vegetarian
- Suitable For PCOS, Diabetes, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure
- Dietary Preference Gluten-Free, Vegan, Keto, Natural
- Added Sugar -No
- Added Preservatives No
How to Use
- Used for Flax Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fats, Flax Seeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk
Directions of Use Cora's Nutritionist Recommendation: 1-2 tbsp (15-30g)/day
Brand's Recommendation: Consuming 3 tablespoons (30 grams) of flaxseed powder daily for three months lowered total cholesterol by 17% and “bad” LDL cholesterol by almost 20%
- Nutrition Content Energy: 553Kcal, Carb: 32g, Protein: 21g, Fat: 30g
- Nutritional Benefits
Storage Instructions Store in a cool and dry place
Product Shelf life (in days) 18 Months