Flax seeds (अलसी/तिसी)
Flax is an incredibly versatile plant and has been used for thousands of years for food, and medicine.The Ancient Egyptians even saw flax as a symbol of purity and strength. In present day, flax seeds, also known as linseeds, provide a great source of protein and fibre.
✔ Helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
✔ Omega 3 is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid used.
✔ Supports a balanced diet and active lifestyle.
✔ Organic, Vegan, Gluten-Free with nothing added.
- Food Preference Vegetarian
- Suitable For PCOS, Diabetes, Cholesterol, Blood Pressure
- Dietary Preference Gluten-Free, Vegan, Keto, Natural
- Added Sugar -No
- Added Preservatives No
How to Use
- Used for Flax Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fats, Flax Seeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk
Directions of Use Cora's Nutritionist Recommendation: 1-2 tbsp (15-30g)/day
Brand's Recommendation: Consuming 3 tablespoons (30 grams) of flaxseed powder daily for three months lowered total cholesterol by 17% and “bad” LDL cholesterol by almost 20%
- Nutrition Content Energy: 553Kcal, Carb: 32g, Protein: 21g, Fat: 30g
- Nutritional Benefits
Storage Instructions Store in a cool and dry place
Product Shelf life (in days) 18 Months
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.