Devgad Alphonso Mango
Fresh Devgad Alphonso Mango, the pulpy, deliciously sweet fruit, gives a sweet rush to your taste buds. Serve them as a dessert or else eat a slice; no one can deny them.
1 Peti MangoOne Peti mango means a total of 12 pieces of mangoes in a box.
|Delivery Cities||Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Hyderabad|
|Delivery||4-7 days after dispatch week|
|Packaging Type Available||Carton|
Buy Devgad Alphonso mango Online. Mango is grown in Devgad with gradients of Saffron & Yellow colour, sweet & fascinating taste.
King of Mangoes is now available online. A King of fruits with the scientific name Mangifera Indica with Yellowish sweet flesh, fragrance, and stiffness known as the best Mangos. The delightful taste makes these fruit a favourite among those who love them.
One Peti mango means a total of 12 pieces of mangoes in a box.
Devgad Alphanso Mangoes, the pulpy, deliciously sweet fruit, gives a sweet rush to your taste buds. Serve them as a dessert or else eat a slice; no one can deny them.
They are one of the superior delicious fruit in the world from Devgad Taluka, Maharashtra.
The proposed Weight range is Mango. While harvesting, it reduces after ripening.
With the richness of aromatic Golden saffron-hued colour. Sweetness and tangy flavour have been called the king of fruits globally.
India is rich in versatile varieties of mangoes. However, the crop's king is universally treated as the Devgad Alphonso fruits, especially when you consider Mango and precisely the Devgad Alphonso fruit variety hails from Maharashtra.
Devgad mango cultivar is located near the Arabian Sea coast guarding mountains rich with minerals, Laterite stones, and fresh sea breeze flowing from the Arabian Sea. It is filled with multiple minerals in the land with a hilly tropical area on one side and Sea.
On the other hand, it connects with rivers near our Devgad Mango Orchards, Which give bright Yellowish golden in colour once ripened and In Oval kidney-shaped.
Devgad Alphanso fruits are Naturally grown on mango trees with Natural Manure of Cow dung, Panchagavya, and vegetation waste with added shell calcium,
Devgad, a small town in the state of Maharashtra, produces the best Alphonso mango in the world. However, traders in the market deceive customers by selling low-quality mangoes from other regions by calling them Devgad Hapus.
Devgad Mango is a project by Devgad Taluka Mango Grower’s Co-operative Society Limited, to provide you with the best Devgad Alphonso Mango (Devgad Hapus) original from our Devgad farms.
Shop at Devgad Mango and get the best fruit brought home, which guarantees our trust.
Alphonso Fruits are chemical and carbide-free from the Mango Orchards in Devgad Maharashtra, India.
- We ensure our fruits are not ripened using carbide or any other chemicals. They mature with Natural Ripening Process.
- Fruits of the most excellent quality are sourced from Devgad with quality
- Naturally grown and Authentic GI Tag certified Devgad Alphonso Mango.
- Carbide-free ripened using the natural process.
- Freshness guaranteed
- Box Starts in multiple sizes.
- Fruits packed in semi-ripe or unripe condition that withstands transport time as per the ripening process will mature to full golden saffron Hue colour, with sweetness and aroma within 3 to 4 days after arrival.
- Usually, Alphonso fruits will take one to three days to rip once it reaches your home as we take care of them and send you the near-ripe mangoes as per your required transit time.
- Please unpack the fruit box.
- Arrange the fruits on the floor with Hay's stack delivered with the mango peti.
- Please leave Hay's fruits supplied in a box, and Mangoes ripen gradually in 6 to 8 days. But always keep a watch on mangoes.
- The Devgad mangoes will be packed as per standard operating procedure & dispatched in Semi Ripe Condition, which avoids fruit ripening damage during transit time.
- Only refrigerate this fruit if it is fully ripe and ready to cut in the next 15 to 30 mins only as a thumb rule. Don’t spoil the mangoes' taste by refrigerating them; instead, put them in a water bowl and then cut them.
- Get home delivered across Pan India Hassle-free.