Fresh Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango, the pulpy, deliciously sweet fruit, gives a sweet rush to your taste buds. Serve them as a dessert or else eat a slice; no one can deny them.
|Delivery Cities||Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Chennai, and other metro cities.|
|Free Delivery||4-7 days after dispatch week|
|Packaging Type Available||Carton|
We use the Natural Ripening process, avoiding any chemicals for ripening. We do not ripen this using Carbide or any chemicals. The proposed Weight range is Mango. While harvesting, it reduces after ripening. The season in India starts as early as the end of March and lasts till the start of showers during monsoon, near the first week of June or May's last week. India is rich in versatile varieties of these fruits. Only a few weeks are leftover now. Hurry up, get one of your mangoes delivered now!
Ratnagiri Alphonso Mango
DescriptionRatnagiri alphonso mango has a name that tends to intimidate your mango cravings. Once you taste Ratnagiri hapus,
there’s no going back. These fresh, juicy hapus mangoes make a flavourful addition to your summer bucket list.
Ratnagiri Alphonso mango is commonly known as Ratnagiri Hapus. Mangoes from the Coastal area of Ratnagiri with Golden yellow tint & red tinge, nonfibrous juicy pulp.
Adorable fruit. Cherished delicate taste, very little fibre, and soft Aromatic Golden saffron-hued colour flesh and Texture are known as King of Fruits.
One Peti means a total of 12 pieces of mangoes in a box
It has a rich, creamy pulp tender texture with shallow fibre content, with delicate superior delightful fruit, Cultivated in the motherland of Ratnagiri, Konkan region of Maharashtra.
The proposed Weight range is Mango. While harvesting, it reduces after ripening.
The season in India starts as early as the end of March and lasts till the start of showers during monsoon, near the first week of June or May's last week. India is rich in versatile varieties of these fruits.
However, the crop king has universally considered the Alphonso fruits, especially when you consider this and precisely the Ratnagiri Hapus variety from Maharashtra.
It is golden yellow saffron hued in colour with a creamy, delicately smooth texture and a distinct, rich taste, a perfect blend of aromatic sourness and sweetness.
We source Ratnagiri Hapus directly from our selected farmers in Ratnagiri district, Maharashtra. Our farmers, who are well trained, follow standard operating procedures on our farms.
Which are sourced Carbide and chemical-free now buy Ratnagiri Alphonso Mangoes online:
- We use the Natural Ripening process, avoiding any chemicals for ripening.
- We do not ripen this using Carbide or any chemicals.
- No chemicals are applied to the ripening process of this fruit. It is matured and ripened with the natural haystack ripening process.
- Ripened using Natural process Freshness Guaranteed box which starts with 12 pcs - 1 dozen
- They are packed in semi-ripe or unripe condition that withstands transport time.
- The ripening process will mature to full golden saffron hue colour, with sweetness and aroma after arrival.
- Please unpack the box and arrange these fruits on the floor with a stack of hay rice straw grass supplied with the box or aam peti in the local language.
- Please leave them in a haystack, which is in the box. Fruits ripen gradually in 6 to 8 days. However, as a best practice, always keep a watch on them.
- They are packed as per our sop & dispatched in semi ripe condition, so it avoids fruit damage due to ripening in transit.
- Never refrigerate them unless it is fully ripe and ready to cut in the next 30 mins only.
- Don't spoil their taste by chilling them; instead, put them in a bowl of water for some time and then cut.