Khapli Wheat (Emmer Wheat) I Pure Natural Whole Wheat
Khapli wheat is rich in proteins, minerals, and fibre which is very necessary for good health. Consumption of this wheat has done wonders for people with Diabetes as this super grain has a low glycaemic index which helps in the slow release of sugar in the body. Add this to your diet to see great results.
Ingredients: 100% Emmer wheat flour ( Khapli genhu atta)
HEALTH BENEFITS OF EMMER WHEAT FLOUR (KHAPLI GEHU ATTA)
- Rich in fibre
- Whole grain with the low glycemic index
- Easy to digest
- Stone milled retaining maximum nutrients
- Regular usage helps in sugar control in diabetic patients
Shelf Life: 3 months
Emmer Wheat flour ( Khapli genhu atta) is Naturally grown
Description - Khapli Wheat of an ancient wheat variety, resolve to bring you the best quality wheat which is a source of our oldest heritage seeds, which gives strength to your health. 10,000 years old heritage of wheat Khapli originated from the soil of Maharashtra and Karnataka wheat variety. Khapali wheat has been grown by humans for 10,000 years. Spread from Mesopotamia to the Indus Valley Civilization around 7000 BC, this cereal is a rare heirloom variety grown in very small parts of central India.
Khapli Wheat flour/atta Benefits -
- Contains bran, endosperm and germ
- Low on gluten.Gluten in simpler structures in the grain
- Rich in dietary fibre
- Ancient native grain
- Beneficial for farmers, soil health and the environment
*Diabetes: Khapli cereal has a low-glycemic index (GI). It is very beneficial for diabetes control. The low glycemic index means it is slowly digested and releases sugar in low levels and maintains energy levels for a longer period. Hence sharp fluctuations in sugar levels are controlled.
Khapli can reduce the fasting sugar level. It is also found to improve insulin sensitivity.
- Immer Wheat contains complex carbs that can boost your immunity. Thus, it is a great cereal for kids, adults and senior citizens.
- The gluten molecule in Khapli Wheat is weak and thus suitable for people with gluten intolerance.
- Khapli Wheat can reduce bad cholesterol and is good for heart patients.
- Khapli wheat has twice the fibre and twice the protein of Khapli wheat. It will fill you up faster and reduce hunger, thus aiding in weight loss.
- Imar wheat is rich in niacin of vitamin B3, which is great for your heart and cholesterol levels. Amar is also a rich source of magnesium and iron.
- *Pregnant women and women even after pregnancy can benefit by including imar wheat in their diet, as it is rich in nutrients
Khapli Wheat Usage info -
1). Emmer wheat can be made into whole grain flour which can be used to cook delicious flatbreads like chapati. Tandoori roti ,phulka etc
2). It is also good for baking cakes, biscuits and pies.
3). Emmer wheat flour is also being experimented with lately to make delicious sourdough bread with spice infusions and flavourings.
Specific storage info - Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Info - Native ingredient, not refined or polished. This product contains no additives. It is 100% natural.