Shipping & Return
About the Product
- Wood apples are brown patched with hard shells. Its brown, fibrous pulp has a scent that is similar to that of tamarinds.
- Inside the fruit, there are numerous small, white, crunchy seeds that are edible as well as nutritious.
- Wood apples kill intestinal worms and aid indigestion.
- They ease earaches, respiratory problems, and maintain the health of kidneys.
- Drinking wood apple squash in the mornings prevent sunstrokes.
Storage and Uses
- Store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Handle them carefully to prevent cracking.
- While consuming crack it open and eat the white flesh.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.